Inside Sales Manager, Northeast Nursery
Wholesale Garden Center Inside Sales Manager
Northeast Nursery, a supplier of fine plant and bulk materials for over 32 years, is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Manager for its Wholesale Nursery Division. The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing, developing and coordinating sales activities related to the wholesale nursery operation.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Oversee, coordinate and execute the entire inside sales process for the wholesale nursery, including job quotations, product fulfillment and follow-up - to support existing and prospective wholesale customers
- Generate new sales in the category of nursery stock and related products and services
- Drive expansion of the wholesale customer base via quotations and other efforts
- Negotiate competitive project bids within company guidelines
- Improve customer relationships with existing and new customers
- Improve customer awareness of nursery related goods and services
- Assist with nursery yard sales activities as needed
- Develop customer relationships through job site visits
- Identify and pursue project leads
The preceding list of tasks is intended to provide an overview and synopsis of basic needs and responsibilities, but it is in no way comprehensive or limiting in nature. Every employee at Northeast Nursery is required to be multi-dimensional and responsive, working with surrounding team members to accomplish corporate objectives.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of horticultural materials and practices.
Job qualifications also include:
- Ability to perform independently, and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communications, and attention to detail
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite of products
Horticultural: 2 years
Please direct all inquiries regarding this position to email@example.com