Shipping & Returns
Northeast Nursery's fleet of 22 vehicles specializes in accurate and quick delivery to your job location or storage facility, six days per week.
Serving the Greater Boston Area for over 32 years, our fleet will bring your bulk goods and plants right to your place of business or residence.
Please Note: We DO NOT ship plants via Fedex, USPS or UPS. You must be in our delivery area or be arranging for local pick-up.
- The Spyder Forklift service and flat bed truck specializes in quick shipment of timbers, pavers, wall stone, fertilizers, grass seed, and other palletized products. Reasonably priced, this service keeps your equipment free to work while we handle your product placement at the site.
- 3 Flat-Bed Trucks with lift gates deliver our plants & trees, ensure that your order arrives damage-free.
- 11 Dump Trucks provide on-time mulch, loam, stone and bulk ice-melt product deliveries to your location.
- Northeast Nursery has no minimum quantities for delivery, and we strive to have ample on-hand inventory of bulk materials in our Peabody, MA location to serve the customer.
We can service professional contractors throughout the New England region, as well as homeowners within the Boston Area, usually within 72 hours from the time of your order placement.
Northeast Nursery will gladly provide you with a price quote for your job, including freight to your destination. We only request that our vehicles must remain, unload, on an asphalt or macadam surface.
Containerized Delivery Service
- Unparalleled convenience
- Containers delivered to your job site
- Unload at your leisure
- Also great for hauling green yard waste
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2-3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2-3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Items Not Eligible For Refunds or Exchange
We do not accept returns or exchanges for nursery stock, bulk materials (Loam, Mulch, Firewood, Stone, etc.), sod or masonry products.
For assistance with returns, please contact us at email@example.com.