Holganix: How Does it Help Lawns Thrive?
Holganix combines a highly evolved compost tea with active bio-nutrients to naturally promote lush green lawn growth. By supplementing just a fraction of your traditional fertilizer with Holganix, you’ll create healthy, vibrant lawns with fewer chemicals and reduced expenses. Holganix produces the highest quality turf color and density, along with root systems that run deeper and thicker, and soil quality that retains water better, helping your lawns resist drought.
It’s Easy To Apply Holganix To Your Lawn
Here are some application guidelines for your lawn -- and since over-applying is not a problem, don’t be afraid to use a little more.
How much per 1,000 square feet?
- 7 oz. per 1,000 square feet. End solution should be a minimum of 1.5 to 3 gallons per 1,000 square feet.
How much per 200-gallon tank?
- Combine 7.2 gallons Holganix Super concentrate and 192 gallons of water. Apply at a rate of at least 1.5 gallons per 1,000 square feet (spray coverage: 133,000 square feet).
- Combine 5.4 gallons Holganix Super concentrate and 194 gallons of water. Apply at a minimum rate of 2 gallons per 1,000 square feet (spray coverage: 100,000 square feet).
- Combine 3.6 gallons Holganix Super concentrate and 196 gallons of water. Apply at a minimum rate of 3 gallons per 1,000 square feet (spray coverage: 66,500 square feet).
Prepare For The Unexpected Summer Extremes With Layers Of Defense Against Drought & Disease
This year's weather has been anything and everything but predictable. With warm, dry winters and some areas experiencing unexpected late snowfalls, no one knows what this summer will bring. To ensure the health of your clients' lawns, you have to be ready for both extremely wet and extremely dry conditions. Watch Holganix CEO Barrett Ersek's video and prepare your clients' lawns for the unexpected this summer.
Layers Of Defense
To survive any extreme conditions, your clients' lawns must have two things in place: deep, thick root systems and natural protection from insects, disease and fungus. This is especially the case when it comes to a drought -- in which case the roots must extend deep to reach moisture and the natural browning of a dormant lawn hides the telltale brown spots of disease.
There is no miracle product that gives lawns 100% invincibility, but you can add layers of defense to prepare for extreme weather conditions. Watch this video to learn how to boost the resistance of your clients' lawns and prepare for the unexpected this summer!
Blend 60T HG-YCA - Tree & Shrub - Super Concentrate
Key Product Benefits:
- Beneficial bacteria to promote sustained plant health and soil fertility
- Reduces transplant shock, reducing plant loss and replacement costs
- Mycorrihiza fungi increasing root mass allowing for better uptake of water and nutrients
- Chitin, Trichoderma and Streptomyces reduces plants disease susceptibility
Trees and shrubs truly thrive in a natural forest environment, where there are plenty of leaves and debris that decompose and create an abundance of natural microbiology in the soil. On the forest floor the circle of life is complete.
The Holganix system helps to recreate that natural circle of life that would happen in the forest. It helps to build up the microbiological life in and around the trees and shrubs which in turn assists their root development, helps the nutrient uptake. Improved nutrient uptake by the plant will, in turn, build greater biomass (“roots and shoots”) and better allow the plant to reach its full genetic potential.