Don’t know which ice melt best suits your needs this winter?
Look no further. We have the answers!
Icy walkways and messy driveways need some TLC this winter. Simple enough! Throw down some Magic or Rock Salt and prevent those slick, slippery surfaces that are the all-too-common source of accidents this time of year. Your customers and guests will be glad you did!
If you don't want to get stuck tossing shovel loads of salt onto your roof, or worse yet, be up there shoveling like past years, take a look at Roof Melt. Easy to use, it’s a simple solution to prevent major home damage caused by winter ice dams.
Wondering which ice melt is right for you? Our handy table lists each product and which applications it’s best suited for:
- Rock salt treated with liquid agricultural by-product of distilling process blended w/ Magnesium Chloride
- Pretreated surfaces will remain snow and ice free until washed away
- Low corrosion value
- Environment and pet friendly.
- Sodium Chloride
- Least expensive and most effective
Availability and pricing may vary due to supplier stock or when items are only available to businesses. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on this product or call 978-535-6550.
- Magnesium Chloride combined w/agricultural by-product of distilling process
- Non-toxic and has a corrosion index lower than distilled water
- Protected under U.S. patent #4,676,918
Hot Salt Brine
- Liquid salt mixture
- More effective in lower temperatures and more cost effective to prevent ice rather than remove it
- 90% Calcium Chloride
- Releases heat to speed melting time and performs in a wider range of winter temps
- Calcium Magnesium Acetate
- Environmentally safe, fast acting, long lasting and non-tracking
- Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride and Potassium Chloride
- Cost-effective and high-performance
- Calcium Chloride
- Prevents damage to roofs from ice dams and easy to use with no equipment needed