Cooler weather has arrived and so has our autumn nursery stock!
If you're looking for a go-to way to spruce up your yard, flower beds, patio or porch, look no further!
Warm up your home and garden with festive fall color, plants and decor. Plant blooming chrysanthemums or breezy ornamental grasses in the ground or in planters and get creative.
These top sellers will not only add color and movement to your area, but will add festive flare as well. Be sure to show off your love for autumn and keep your home and garden looking great all season long.
We gathered a few DESIGN IDEAS to get you inspired, POPULAR PLANTS to get you started and some HELPFUL TIPS to get you through! Read on for your Festive Fall Fix.
- Looking for long-blooming and easy-to-care-for flowers? “Mums”, short for Chrysanthemums are a popular fall plant, typically used in garden beds or containers.
- Available in a wide variety of colors, from pale yellows and pinks to deep purples and reds.
- Ornamental Grasses:
- Looking to add texture, color or movement to your yard? Ornamental grasses are easy to grow and are known for their strength and visual impact, adding interest throughout the seasons.
- Available varieties: Bamboo, Feather Reed Grass, Sedge, Sea Oats, Lyme Grass, Blue Fescue, Liriope, Japanese Forest Grass, Oat Grass, Maiden Grass, Switch Grass, Fountain Grass, Little Blustem Grass, Prairie Dropseed, Dwarf Mondo Grass, Annual Grass
- How to Take Care of Your Mums:
- Planting Your Mums:
- For containers, pair mums with annual ornamental grasses like fountain grass or ornamental vegetables like kale, cabbage or peppers. Set them in pots 2-inches larger than the mum size listed on your plant (typically 6, 8, 10 or 12 inches), in sets of threes and fives to line stairs or walkways.
*Please call (978-535-6550) or email our Nursery Yard (email@example.com) for the latest pricing and availability.